Discover New Zealand's amazing wildlife through a day trip and a guided excursion down to Rotorua!
After leaving your hotel in Auckland a minibus will take you to Rotorua. During the journey we will pass through the following places:
- Waikato: Travel through the country's largest dairy region with its magnificent landscape
- Waitomo Caves: Guided tour of the fantastic shimmering caverns for 45 minutes and take a boat trip to Glowworm Cave before enjoying a picnic
- Rotorua: a city which is located in a volcanic crater
- Te Puia Maori Centre: enjoy a Maori dance show which will include the famous Haka
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve: Bubbling mud pools and amazing geysers
A minibus will take you back to Auckland at the end of this excellent tour.